Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Porter animals






Our animals are an important part of our family so..I thought they should be a part of our blog! First is Otto, We adopted him last February from the CARE rescue center in Springfield MO, and this picture captures his personality perfectly...high energy always on the go. Next is Munchkin we adopted him several years ago at the shelter in Eureka Springs AR, He's the guard of the house, the children, the other animals, he's anything but fierce...unless you're a wild animal trying to catch a chicken! The next one is Sadie she's the only girl dog. And this one is fierce! She has taken out several ankles over the years! Scooter is the chihuahua and the first dog I ever had in my house. He sleeps about 23 hours a day and loves to cuddle! Then there is an assortment of chickens, turkeys, and guineas that keep the bugs out of the yard and provide fresh eggs daily. Last but not least are Reno and Janie our sweet deer. They have come such a long way since we got them. Taming down very nicely.  And this is our animal collection!

1 comment:

  1. weird! I just commented on this one and I look and it isn't there! You getting my comments? I said I'm loving Otto's pic and he's looking quite mischievous :)

    ReplyDelete