Thursday, February 16, 2012

WAITING... WAITING

Well, we got a call from DHS and they are coming for the final? walk-thru on Feb 28th. They were very understanding when I explained that, we would like to finish, but can't actually take any kids until the problems with Samantha are resolved. Honestly I don't even allow myself to daydream about foster/ adopting right now.


Still very concerned about Samantha, but I do like the neurologist she saw yesterday, Dr. Moon. He ordered an MRI and a EEG for the 27th and we are hoping for results by the 6th of March , which is our next appt with him. He said it's possible we are not dealing with seizures, and it could still be something else. It could be something very simple or it could still be a brain tumor. I thought we had ruled those out with the CT scan but apparently not. However if her MRI comes back normal he says that will rule out tumors. Until then I am trying not to stay in a constant state of panic.......trying.

1 comment: