Friday, January 27, 2012

Frustration sets in

Well I must admit , feeling a little defeated today. Samantha continues to have episodes with racing heartbeat, disorientation, shaking, and hyperventilating. Foster care will have to be put on hold until we figure this out, as I am not sure what we're up against here. I called the Dr office yesterday to see if anyone could give me any test results for her and the secretary said , although the Dr had read all test results, the nurse was busy and they were short -staffed so it would be today before I got a call. Still waiting for that call. After a bad episode at school I called to see if the Dr could see her today, but he could not. At this point we are not sure if  the episodes are caused by heart or seizure or something else. At first they said anxiety , but I am having a hard time accepting that the level of anxiety in her life would cause something this extreme. So if anyone has any advice or is experiencing anything similar please let me know. Right now I am extremely frustrated at the lack of concern from her Dr. office, extremely concerned about Samantha, and very upset that when we are so close to opening our home for foster care and possible adoption, that has to be put on hold now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment