Thursday, March 8, 2012

a week of excitement! (good excitement for a change)

Well we have all tests results in and everything is normal (except of course my daughters symptoms). But I'm not that frustrated anymore cause we did rule out brain tumors!! (big relief) along with some other bad stuff. What IS going on? Nobody seems to know. But she seems to be getting better with a few diet changes, so I am feeling better too! If it doesn't go away we will be sent to Little Rock, but I am hopeful it will go away before our next appointment in 6 weeks. Since all bloodwork and MRI, CT ,xrays, and EEG are normal we feel better even with no definite answers.
Since it seems Samantha does not have anything life-threatening ...onward with the foster care program! We have our final home study (at least I think it's the final one) on March 19th. So now to get the house ready (again). We will be taking no more than one child at a time until we have definite answers or Sam 's symptoms are COMPLETELY gone, however. But still that's something to bring excitement around here!
My nephew is due in just 5 weeks so Saturday is the big baby shower (and my first attempt at being a hostess). It's a rubber duckie theme and pictures will be posted soon after the event!
 

1 comment:

  1. So glad Sam is doing better. Will pray she continues to improve! I didn't realize we would be hosting our showers on the same day. That's too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete