Friday, January 6, 2012

WHADDA WEEK!!!!

Sometimes you just gotta say whadda week and go on....... and for those of you out there that would think ages 12 and 15 are too old for home haircutting...think again.
The best it got
what it usually turned into!    
And this little experiment required a trip to the Kingston salon where Misty saved the day..er...the hair. Admittedly she needed a haircut anyway! 

Then we continued on with stranded trucks waiting for loads that could not be found, and a husband coming home empty from Colorado (which is not profitable at all). 
Then there was the day that someone was trying to send me a fax, except they kept sending it to the phone line. Eventually i got them to send it to the fax line ...what I did not manage to do was get them to cancel the original fax sent to the phone line. This resulted in the phone ringing every 30 seconds (literally) for about 2 1/2 hours. I was about to go insane. The teething baby I was caring for that day was the least of my problems!
Actually I now have even more sympathy than before for Mr. teething baby because I was at the dentist today. I went in at 8:30 for what was supposed to be a simple wisdom tooth extraction. Problem ..part of the root did not come out.  Bigger problem dentist tried for about 2 hours to dig it out. Biggest problem root is still there. And numbness is quickly wearing off (which is good in a way because there was a small chance he had damaged a facial nerve). Trust me nerves are all working fine!!!! PAIN!!!  Note to self--when someone says take a pain pill BEFORE the numbness wears off they are not kidding. Follow dr orders on this one!

"knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience" James 1:3

2 comments:

  1. My goodness!! Hope next week is boring for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sierra's hair cracked me up but it looks great now :) I hope you have a better week. I know all about the deadheading home :( OUCH!!

    ReplyDelete